Careers at Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
Helping Canadians through Life's Big Moments
Working at Employment and Social Development Canada, which includes Service Canada and the Labour Program, gives you the chance to help strengthen Canada's economy, society and communities.
If you want to:
- work on leading-edge, transformative service delivery
- develop innovative policy and programs that have a real impact on Canadians' lives
- use a broad range of data sets and analytics to inform decision making
- continue to develop your professional skills and take advantage of diverse learning and advancement opportunities across program areas and across the country
- work with people who believe diversity is one of our greatest strengths
- use your skills, passion and dedication to support Canadians through life's big moments
You've found the place. Join us today!
Award winning employer in diversity
We have some great news to share!
We were named one of the National Capital Region’s Top Employers by the editors of the Canada’s Top 100 Employers project, and now we are proud to share that we are also winners of the Canada's Best Diversity Employers Award! This special designation recognizes the employers in the Ottawa-Gatineau metropolitan area that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work.
The Canada’s Top 100 - Diversity award recognizes employers from across Canada that have exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs. This competition recognizes successful diversity initiatives in a variety of areas, including programs for employees from five groups: women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples; and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered/transsexual (LGBT) peoples.
Employer of choice
We're always evolving to meet Canadians' changing needs. Take a look at what we're doing.
We're looking for people with the skills, values and passion to transform the public service.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our employees' skills and perspectives.
Our services and information, programs and policy development, and corporate information.
Spend #60Seconds With our students
- Date modified: