#Careers at Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
Helping Canadians through #LifesBigMoments
Working at Employment and Social Development Canada, which includes Service Canada and the Labour Program, gives you the chance to help strengthen Canada's economy, society and communities.
If you want to:
- work on leading-edge, transformative service delivery
- develop innovative policy and programs that have a real impact on Canadians' lives
- use a broad range of data sets and analytics to inform decision making
- continue to develop your professional skills and take advantage of diverse learning and advancement opportunities across program areas and across the country
- work with people who believe diversity is one of our greatest strengths
- use your skills, passion and dedication to support Canadians through life's big moments
You've found the place. Join us today!
Come join our dynamic and innovative software testing team! We are based in the National Capital Region, but encourage candidates from across Canada to join us working remotely.
Come work with us in Ottawa, Ontario and Gatineau, Quebec!
Employer of choice
We're always evolving to meet Canadians' changing needs. Take a look at what we're doing.
We're looking for people with the skills, values and passion to transform the public service.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our employees' skills and perspectives.
Our services and information, programs and policy development, and corporate information.
Spend #60Seconds With our students
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: