#Careers at Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
Helping Canadians through #LifesBigMoments
Working at Employment and Social Development Canada, which includes Service Canada and the Labour Program, gives you the chance to help strengthen Canada's economy, society and communities.
If you want to:
- work on leading-edge, transformative service delivery
- develop innovative policy and programs that have a real impact on Canadians' lives
- use a broad range of data sets and analytics to inform decision making
- continue to develop your professional skills and take advantage of diverse learning and advancement opportunities across program areas and across the country
- work with people who believe diversity is one of our greatest strengths
- use your skills, passion and dedication to support Canadians through life's big moments
You've found the place. Join us today!
This job is located in Laval, Quebec. Do you want to help people? Enjoy doing research to support decisions and ensuring laws and regulations are fairly applied?
Do you want to procure goods and services to support programs aimed at improving Canadians' quality of life? This job is located in Gatineau, QC.
Join one of the largest departments within the Government of Canada!
Employer of choice
We're always evolving to meet Canadians' changing needs. Take a look at what we're doing.
We're looking for people with the skills, values and passion to transform the public service.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our employees' skills and perspectives.
Our services and information, programs and policy development, and corporate information.
Spend #60Seconds With our students
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: