About the New Horizons for Seniors Program
The New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP) is a federal grants and contributions program. It provides funding for projects that make a difference in the lives of seniors and in their communities.
- Promote volunteerism among seniors and other generations
- Engage seniors in the community through the mentoring of others
- Expand awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse
- Support the social participation and inclusion of seniors
- Provide capital assistance for new and existing community projects and programs for seniors
Community-based projects are eligible to receive up to $25,000 in grant funding for 1 year.
Grants up to $25,000 for Community-based projects
Pan-Canadian funding support large projects that meet the growing social needs of seniors and create an important impact in communities. Organizations can apply for projects up to 5 years in duration.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: