Canadian Poverty Reduction Strategy
On August 21, 2018, the Government of Canada released Opportunity for All – Canada’s First Poverty Reduction Strategy.
Canada’s First Poverty Reduction Strategy brings together investments that the Government has already made in the social and economic well-being of Canadians since 2015.
The Government of Canada is committed to poverty reduction. Opportunity for All is a bold vision to build a Canada where every Canadian has a real and fair chance at success and a Canada without poverty.
- What we heard about poverty reduction
- Towards a Poverty Reduction Strategy – Discussion paper
- Towards a Poverty Reduction Strategy – A backgrounder on poverty in Canada
- Tackling Poverty Together
- Canada Child Benefit
- Guaranteed Income Supplement
- National Housing Strategy
- Investing in Canada plan
- Canada Workers Benefit
What we are doing
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: