About the Community Services Recovery Fund
This fund is a one-time, $400 million investment to help charities and non-profits adapt and modernize. This investment will strengthen the sector as it supports Canadian communities to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
How it works
We will select national funders to deliver the Community Services Recovery Fund. National funders will be responsible for:
- setting up open application portals
- reaching out to diverse communities across Canada
- assessing community-level needs
- distributing the funding to charities and non-profits
Projects that are eligible may focus on:
- adapting the way charities and non-profits deliver services to support the needs of staff and volunteers
- buying equipment, such as:
- computer programs
- creating new ways of working, such as:
- new fundraising approaches
- connecting to learn from other organizations
- getting support for staff and volunteers, such as:
- staff training
- supports for mental health and wellbeing
- making plans to receive funding from diverse sources
Who can receive funding
National funders will accept project proposals from Canadian charities and non-profits.
How to apply
Eligible charities and non-profits will apply through funding portals on national funders’ webpages.
Funding portals are not open at this time.
For more information
Please contact us at NC-SOCIAL_INNOVATION_SOCIALE-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca for more information on the Community Services Recovery Fund.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: