Federally regulated employers: Resolve a workplace harassment and violence complaint – Who is required to resolve complaints

1. Who is required to resolve complaints

As an employer, you must try to resolve any harassment and violence complaints of which you have been informed. If you are a federally regulated employer, follow the steps to resolve the incident with the complainant.

If your workplace is regulated by a provincial or territorial government, contact your provincial or territorial department of labour to resolve the incident.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: