Canadian Environmental Protection Act annual report 2015 to 2016: appendix A
Appendix A: Reporting Requirements
This report includes the following mandatory information:
- Section 2 (all subsections) provides examples of the types of research initiatives and their key contributions in the reporting period. Environment and Climate Change Canada and Health Canada scientists published numerous reports, papers, book chapters, articles and manuscripts on subjects related to CEPA. This body of work appeared in books and scientific journals that are available in libraries and from the publishers.
- Section 3.1 describes the activities of the National Advisory Committee. There were no other committees established under paragraph 7(1) (a) of CEPA during the reporting period.
- Section 3.1 also describes the activities under federal-provincial agreements, including:
- the Canada-Ontario Agreement Respecting the Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem;
- the Canada-Alberta Equivalency Agreement;
- the Canada-Nova Scotia Equivalency Agreement; and
- Environmental Occurrences Notification Agreements
- There were no activities under the international air pollution provisions (Division 6 of Part 7) of CEPA during the reporting period.
- There were no activities under the international water pollution provisions (Division 7 of Part 7) of CEPA during the reporting period.
- Date modified: