Approach to nanoscale forms of substances on the domestic substances list: chapter 6
6. Questions for stakeholders
Environment Canada and Health Canada are seeking comments on the overall proposed approach as well as specific elements of the proposed approach. The following questions are intended to guide stakeholder feedback on specific topics in this consultation document.
List of existing nanomaterials
- Is the list of nanomaterials in Appendix A of this document a good preliminary reference list?
- What additional criteria could be considered to identify existing nanomaterials?
- What methods can be used to collect information to develop a more comprehensive list or verify information on existing nanomaterials in commerce in Canada?
- What other sources of information are available to determine the commercial status of existing nanomaterials in Canada?
- What barriers exist to obtaining/providing information on existing nanomaterials in Canada?
- What factors should Environment Canada and Health Canada consider when prioritizing nanomaterials?
- What outcomes should Environment Canada and Health Canada consider when prioritizing nanomaterials?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: