Greenhouse gas emissions: inventories and reporting
Canada tracks and reports on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. It helps us meet our international commitments and measure progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and combating climate change.
- Greenhouse gas emissions reported by facilities – 2016 data release
Notice with respect to reporting of greenhouse gases (GHGs) for 2017 – published on December 30, 2017
- Share your ideas: phase 2 of the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program expansion
- National Inventory Report 1990-2016: Greenhouse Gas Sources and Sinks in Canada – Executive Summary
- Canada's 2016 greenhouse gas emissions reference case
- Share your views about proposed changes to facility reporting
Services and information
Information for and about facilities reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
Overview on the annual international greenhouse gas inventory.
Information on Greenhouse gas reports, bi-annual reports, emissions case, removals and targets.
Global warming potentials and other relevant information.
Greenhouse gas emissions, future expectations and trends.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: