Greenhouse gas emissions: inventories and reporting
Canada tracks and reports on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. It helps us meet our international commitments and measure progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and combating climate change.
- Notice for reporting 2018 greenhouse gas emissions
- Response to the comments received on Phase 2 of the GHGRP expansion
- Closed consultations on Phase 2 of the GHGRP expansion
- Greenhouse gas emissions reported by facilities – 2016 data release
- National Inventory Report 1990-2016: Greenhouse Gas Sources and Sinks in Canada – Executive Summary
- Canada's 2016 greenhouse gas emissions Reference Case
Services and information
Information for and about facilities reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
Overview on the annual international greenhouse gas inventory.
Information on Greenhouse gas reports, bi-annual reports, emissions case, removals and targets.
Greenhouse gas emissions, future expectations and trends.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: