Canada’s greenhouse gas inventory
Every year, Canada prepares and submits a national greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). The report covers:
- anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions by sources and removals by sinks
- annual emissions estimates dating back to 1990
Inventory information: Canada
Canada’s annual report on greenhouse gas emissions.
Access Canada’s GHG data tables.
Learn how we compile Canada's GHG emissions estimates.
Access reports from the Government of Canada's publications website.
Additional inventory information: international
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- United Nations: Climate Change
- National inventory submissions 2018
- UNFCCC reporting guidelines on annual inventories
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: