Black Carbon Emissions Inventory
As a member of the Arctic Council, Canada has committed to producing an annual inventory of black carbon emissions. This report will serve to inform Canadians about black carbon emissions and provide valuable information for the development of air quality management strategies.
Learn more about Canada's black carbon emissions:
- Canada’s Black Carbon Inventory Report 2022: Find out about Canadian black carbon emissions and trends
- Black Carbon Emissions Inventory Data: Access black carbon emissions data
- The Air Pollutant Emissions Inventory is a comprehensive overview of 17 air pollutants from various sources across Canada.
- National Pollutant Release Inventory: The National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) is a legally mandated, publically accessible inventory of facility-level pollutant release.
- Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators: This indicator, which tracks the progress of the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy, reflects the latest air pollutant emissions information.
- Find out more about Canada’s involvement in the Arctic Council
- Canada also prepares emissions projections.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: