Acts and regulations
View the acts and regulations that the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) is responsible for following.
Access to information and privacy
See what information contained in federal government records has been released.
- Access to Information and Privacy reports
- Completed access to information requests by FCAC
- Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information (Info Source)
See financial and human resources–related information for the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada.
- Disclosure of contracts
- Disclosure of grant and contribution awards
- Disclosure of travel expenses
- Disclosure of hospitality expenses
- Annual expenditures on travel, hospitality and conferences
- Disclosure of transition binders
Planning and accountability
Committed to public accountability and transparency in all of its activities, FCAC uses a number of mechanisms to report on how program activities’ funds are allocated and spent. The resources in this section inform Canadians about FCAC’s plans and results.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: