Acts and regulations
View the acts and regulations that the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) is responsible for following.
Access to information and privacy
See what information contained in federal government records has been released.
- Access to Information and Privacy reports
- Privacy impact assessments
- Completed access to information requests
- Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information (Info Source)
See financial and human resources–related information.
- Disclosure of contracts
- Disclosure of grant and contribution awards
- Disclosure of travel expenses
- Disclosure of hospitality expenses
- Annual expenditures on travel, hospitality and conferences
- Disclosure of transition binders
- Disclosure of briefing packages for Parliamentary Committee appearances
Corporate plans and reports
Committed to public accountability and transparency in all of its activities, the agency uses a number of mechanisms to report on how program activities’ funds are allocated and spent.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: