Join the discussion: Renewing the National Strategy for Financial Literacy
Current status: Open
Opened on November 2, 2020 and will close on January 29, 2021.
As we embark on the renewal of the National Strategy for Financial Literacy, we want your ideas on how all Canadians can strengthen their financial literacy.
About the consultation
Through this online engagement, we are seeking the input of individual Canadians, as well as stakeholders from all sectors involved in the field of financial literacy. The consultation is anchored by a consultation paper designed to present ideas, ask questions, and gather feedback on how we can continue to strengthen the financial literacy of Canadians in the years to come. Share your thoughts regarding the proposed goals for the strategy, what types of initiatives can best support the goals, and how to report on our collective actions. Tell us the steps you are taking to reach your financial goals, the resources you are using to achieve them and share tips you have for others.
Join in: how to participate
Visit our website:
- National Strategy for Financial Literacy — Count me in, Canada
- Implementing the National Strategy for Financial Literacy – Count me in, Canada: Progress report 2015-2019
- Financial Literacy in Canada
- Canadians and their Money: Key Findings from the 2019 Canadian Financial Capability Survey
- Financial well-being in Canada: Survey results
Financial Literacy Team
Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
427 Laurier Ave West, 6th floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1R 1B9
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: