11.5.1 Five steps to financial planning success
- Choose the top five items from the Crisis or Needs work columns of the Action plan.
- Number them in priority from 1 to 5 and give them realistic deadlines.
- Start work on the Number 1 priority and focus on it until you can't do any more about it.
- Then do the same for the next items in order of priority.
- When you return to the list, start with the steps with the highest priority.
Cross the completed items off the list. When the items are all crossed off (or you can't do any more about them), make a new list of five items.
- Date modified: