7.2.7 Summary of key messages
- Every investment can be described in terms of its return, risk and liquidity.
- When you expect a high return, you must accept a higher risk.
- Your personal tolerance for risk will help you choose a suitable portfolio of investments.
- Your risk can be reduced when you choose a diversified portfolio of investments.
- If you are uncertain about what investments are right for you, speak to a registered professional advisor.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to manage your investing successfully in the future. Use the action plan as a road map for financial action!
- Date modified: