Community of Federal Regulators (CFR)
The Community of Federal Regulators (CFR) is a partnership of federal departments and agencies that facilitates collaboration and the professional development of employees involved in regulations across the federal government.
The CFR provides valuable resources to advance regulatory excellence through the following three strategic objectives:
- Action: Create opportunities for the regulatory community to develop shared approaches and solutions.
- Capacity: Strengthen knowledge and competencies among regulatory professionals.
- Engagement: Engage and inform regulatory professionnals of opportunities to learn, share ideas and innovate.
A regulatory community Canadians trust to maintain and strengthen their health, safety, security and prosperity in a sustainable society.
To enhance and sustain the capacity of the federal regulatory community through learning, partnerships and best practices.
Member Departments and Agencies
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Department of Finance
- Department of Justice
- Employment and Social Development Canada/Labour Program
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Farm Products Council of Canada
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- National Energy Board
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada Agency
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Transport Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
The CFR uses GCpedia to support information sharing and collaboration between our partner organizations.
Community of Federal Regulators Office
200 Eglantine Driveway, Jeanne Mance Building
Tunney’s Pasture, 4th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: