Consultation: Proposed application of the definition of Canadian Reference Product (CRP)
Current status: Open
Opened on March 27, 2023 and will close to new input on May 12, 2023.
Health Canada is seeking stakeholder input on a proposed application of the definition of Canadian Reference Product. Health Canada is proposing that a drug listed as 'dormant' in the Drug Product Database would be considered evidence that the drug is "no longer marketed" for the purpose of paragraph C.08.001.1(b) of the Food and Drug Regulations.
Join in: how to participate
- Review the document "proposed application of the definition of Canadian Reference Product".
- Make yourself heard. Send us an email at email@example.com with your questions, comments and feedback.
Who is the focus of this consultation
We would like to hear from:
- drug manufacturers (innovator and generic sectors)
- government and regulatory partners
- other interested stakeholders
Key questions for discussion
We would like to know whether:
- you agree with or have concerns about the proposal
- you have additional thoughts or concerns about issues related to this proposal
Bureau of Policy, Science and International Programs
Pharmaceutical Drugs Directorate
Health Products and Food Branch
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: