Notify the Government of Canada under Canada's Access to Medicines Regime

To notify the Government of Canada of its plans to import a particular drug or medical device through Canada's Access to Medicines Regime, the government of a country that is not a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) must

  1. Prepare a letter on official letterhead indicating its plan to import a drug or medical device under the Regime.

    Include in the letter the information required, depending on whether the country is
  2. Mail the letter of notification to the Government of Canada through the Canadian embassy in the country. Consult the Embassies and Consulates section of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada website to find the appropriate embassy.

Page details

Date modified: