Drug and health product review and approval
Information on the approval process for drugs, medical devices, natural health products and homeopathic medicine. Includes drug pricing and drug approval decisions.
Services and information
Understand the decisions to approve or deny the sale of drugs and medical devices in Canada.
Browse notices of compliance issued to manufacturers once a drug is approved.
Determine why a drug or medical device was approved for sale in Canada.
Explore how prices are set on patented drugs.
Research whether a submission for a new drug or a new use for an approved drug has been accepted for review in Canada.
Understand how drugs are reviewed to ensure they are safe and effective before being approved for sale in Canada.
Information on how we review requests to disclose confidential business information.
Canada's regulatory approach, apply and register for clinical trials, find a clinical trial, find drug reviews and decisions.
Find data about the tests and trials that were performed on drugs and medical devices to evaluate their safety and efficacy.
Canada’s regulatory approach for advanced therapeutic products, process, support for innovators, candidates.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Health product highlights 2021: Helping you maintain and improve your health
- Mid-year update: Health products approved in 2021
- Drug and medical device highlights 2020: Helping you maintain and improve your health
- Mid-year update: Drugs and medical devices approved in 2020
- Drug and medical device highlights 2019: Helping you maintain and improve your health
- Guidance document on Public Release of Clinical Information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: