Drug and health products
Information on product licences, drug and health product inspections, buying and using products safely, and side effects, recalls and complaints.
- Recalls and alerts
- Health Canada Drug Product Database (DPD)
- Authorized licensed producers under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations
- Medical use of marijuana
- Obtaining a natural health product licence
- Medical devices
- Obtaining a medical device licence
- Obtaining dried marijuana for medical purposes
- Medical use of marijuana - Frequently asked questions
- Drug product application - Forms
Services and information
Information on drug, medical device or natural health product licence applications, approvals and legal requirements.
Learn about drug and health product inspections and monitoring products on the market.
Information on health product availability, importation, counterfeiting, prescription drug disposal, off-label veterinary drug use, buying drugs on-line and antibiotic resistance.
Information on submitting a drug and health product complaint, searching the side effect database and viewing recalls and safety alerts. Also report a side effect.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Health Canada New Drug Authorizations: 2016 Highlights
- Reporting adverse reactions to marketed health products - Guidance document for industry
- Understanding the New Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: