Join a WebEx tutorial on the 2021 annual licence review (ALR) application process
MDEL Bulletin January 22, 2021, from the Medical Devices Compliance Program
The Medical Device Establishment Licensing Unit (MDELU) invites you to a free webinar session on the annual licence review (ALR).
In this webinar, you'll learn how to complete, sign and submit your medical device establishment licence (MDEL) ALR application.
Each webinar for MDEL stakeholders can accommodate up to 500 people. The sessions will be recorded and the link to the recording will be emailed to all MDEL stakeholders.
You may register for one of the following webinar sessions in English or French:
- French: February 2, 2021, 10:00 am to 11:30 am EST
- English: February 2, 2021, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST
- English: February 3, 2021, 10:00 am to 11:30 am EST
To register for a session, follow these instructions:
- Go to the following page : WebEx Enterprise Site
- Enter the meeting number
- French (February 2, 2021): Meeting number: 179 370 4258
- English (February 2, 2021): Meeting number: 179 400 3377
- English (February 3, 2021): Meeting number: 179 374 5075
- If you are asked to enter a password, click on "Register" instead
- Enter your name and email address
- Click "Register Now"
- Once your registration is accepted, you'll receive a confirmation email that contains the meeting password and instructions for joining the meeting
If you have any questions about these webinar sessions or an MDEL-related matter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: