Effective consultation is essential to allow Health Canada to fulfil its legislative mandate, deliver programs, and launch new initiatives. Canadians are provided an opportunity to be involved in decision-making processes regarding Health Canada's priorities, policies and programs.
- Consultation on the Draft Guidance Document: Guidance for Manufacturers of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs) for use at the Point of Care or for Self-Testing [2017-07-31]
- Consultation on HIV Simple/Rapid Test Kits [2017-04-10]
- Consultation on the Draft Guidance Document: Guidance for the Risk-based Classification System for In Vitro Diagnostic Devices (IVDD) [2016-04-01]
- Consultation on Health Product Transparency Initiatives [2016-01-25]
- Consultation on the Proposed Amendments to the Medical Devices Regulations [2014-10-20]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: