Natural Health Products Online Solution
The Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) has changed its name to the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) subsequent to its recently expanded mandate to include the oversight of non-prescription and disinfectant drugs in addition to natural health products (NHPs). Please note that we are currently modifying documents to reflect this change.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The following videos have been developed to provide you with an overall understanding of the electronic tools available to applicants as part of the Natural Health Products Online Solution. The videos provide instructions on how to use the various electronic tools and forms.
- Electronic Product Licence Application Form (e-PLA) - Video Gallery - Health Canada
Video Disclaimer: Note that the Instructional Video was made using a previous release of the e-PLA. While most information is still applicable to the current forms, there will be some information that may differ slightly.
- Natural Health Products Ingredients Database (NHPID) - Video Gallery - Health Canada
- Natural Health Products Ingredients Database Issue Form - Video Gallery - Health Canada
- Finished Product Specifications Form - Video Gallery - Health Canada
- e-Submission Builder - Video Gallery - Health Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: