In keeping with Health Canada's guiding principles, regulatory policies related to veterinary drugs are periodically published in this section.
- Notice: Post-Notice of Compliance (NOC) Changes Project
- Joint Health Canada/Canadian Food Inspection Agency - Policy on Administrative/Maximum Residue Limits and Working Residue Levels for Veterinary Drugs in Food Products
- Look-Alike, Sound-Alike Health Product Names
- Drugs in Aquaculture
- VICH Guidelines Adopted by Canada
- Working Residue Limits (WRLs) for Antimicrobial Residues in Honey
The following information is no longer available online. If you would like to receive this information, contact the Veterinary Drugs Directorate.
- External Comments and the Veterinary Drugs Directorate's Response to Comments
- Outstanding Responses to Additional Data Letters Draft Interim Policy - Frequently Asked Questions
- Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Establishment Licencing (EL) Enforcement Directive
- Policies and Procedures for AMR Advisory Committee Working Groups
- Release of the Final Report of the Advisory Committee on Animal Uses of Antimicrobials and Impact on Resistance and Human Health
- Veterinary Drugs Directorate Peer Review of Veterinary Drug Submissions
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: