Technical and Policy Documents
New information on this topic will be available soon. In the meantime, please visit the Industrial hemp licensing application guide for current information on how to get an industrial hemp licence.
The following documents will help you to understand the technical requirements, legal scope and regulatory activities in the control of industrial hemp production and distribution in Canada.
- Policy on the Exemption of Industrial Hemp Varieties from THC Testing During the Growing Season
- Policy for the Inclusion of Cannabis Varieties on the List of Approved Cultivars
- Industrial Hemp Regulations - Designated Countries
- Schedule 1089: Industrial Hemp Regulations and Amendment to Schedule II of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Amendment to the Schedule to the Narcotic Control Regulations
- Schedule 1089: Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: