Market data for cannabis oil
- Unfinished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator or processor that is not packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Finished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator, processor, distributor, or retailer that is packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Sales (medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly to medical clients by holders of a federal licence for medical sales.
- Sales (non-medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly in the Canadian retail market (either online or in-person) for non-medical purposes by a provincially or territorially authorized distributor or retailer.
- Unfinished production
- The quantity of cannabis added to the unfinished inventory from activities conducted onsite by cultivators and/or processors during the reporting period.
- Finished production
- The quantity of cannabis packaged and added to the finished inventory during the reporting period.
Cannabis oil data
|Oct. 2018||Nov. 2018||Dec. 2018||Jan. 2019||Feb. 2019||Mar. 2019|
|Finished inventory - federal licence holders||27,299||26,305||27,483||32,882||37,526||29,349|
|Finished inventory - provincial distributors and retailers||2,212||9,161||15,277||20,032||22,015||32,839|
|Note: Quantities do not include other additions or reductions to inventories and therefore do not sum.|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: