Market data for cannabis seeds
- Unfinished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator or processor that is not packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Finished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator, processor, distributor, or retailer that is packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Sales (medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly to medical clients by holders of a federal licence for medical sales.
- Sales (non-medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly in the Canadian retail market (either online or in-person) for non-medical purposes by a provincially or territorially authorized distributor or retailer.
- Unfinished production
- The quantity of cannabis added to the unfinished inventory from activities conducted onsite by cultivators and/or processors during the reporting period.
- Finished production
- The quantity of cannabis packaged and added to the finished inventory during the reporting period.
Cannabis seeds data
|Sales and inventory||Oct. 2018||Nov. 2018||Dec. 2018||Jan. 2019||Feb. 2019||Mar. 2019||Apr. 2019||May. 2019||Jun. 2019|
|Finished inventory - federal licence holders||9,250||10,265||17,650||49,840||19,695||11,955||45,991||15,244||11,201|
|Finished inventory - provincial distributors and retailers||0||0||1,104||4,965||33,305||35,732||36,219||41,309||51,170|
|Unfinished inventory (kilograms)||21||21||17||16||17||38||287||175||287|
|Note: Unlike other cannabis products, unfinished and finished cannabis seeds are recorded in different units of measure in the Cannabis Tracking System. Prior to becoming a finished product that can be sold to medical clients or consumers, all unfinished cannabis seeds are recorded in kilograms.|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: