Market data for cannabis seeds
- Cannabis seeds
- Viable (growable) seeds of a cannabis plant.
- Packaged inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator, processor, distributor, or retailer that is packaged for sale to consumers at the retail level.
- Packaged production
- The number of cannabis products resulting from unpackaged cannabis being placed into final packaging for sale to consumers at the retail level during the reporting period.
- Sales (medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly to medical clients by holders of a federal licence for medical sales.
- Sales (non-medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly in the Canadian retail market, online or in-person, by a provincially or territorially authorized distributor or retailer, for non-medical purposes.
- Unpackaged inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator or processor that is not packaged for sale to consumers at the retail level.
Cannabis seeds data
The data presented in this figure is available in Table 1.
|Year-Month||Packaged production||Packaged inventory||Sales|
|Federal licence holders||Provincial distributors and retailers||Medical||Non-Medical|
|Year-Month||Unpackaged inventory (kilograms)||Packaged inventory (units)||Sales (units)|
|Federal licence holders||Provincial distributor and retailers||Medical||Non-Medical|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: