Educators and Communicators
This resource is designed to help those who teach children and adults about healthy eating and physical activity. The Toolkit includes:
- The Eat Well and Be Active Every Day poster;
- Downloadable activity plans
- 54 healthy eating and physical activity images to complement the poster.
Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide - A Resource for Educators and Communicators provides background information, tips and tools to complement each recommendation in Canada's Food Guide.
Resources to help educators and health professionals teach consumers how to use the information on food labels to make informed food choices.
Canadas Food Guide
- Nutrition Labelling - Educators Section
- Interactive Nutrition Label and Quiz
Children and youth should try to get at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity per day.
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Consumers on Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Educators and Communicators on Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Nutrition Educators on Eating Well with Canada`s Food Guide - First Nations, Inuit and Métis
Other Helpful Links
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: