Loss, Theft and Forgery

All those working with controlled substances and precursor chemicals must take proper security measures. If a theft, loss or forgery occurs it must be reported to the local police immediately and to the Office of Controlled Substances no later than 10 days after its discovery. Below, you will find a standard form for reporting the loss or theft of a controlled substance.

To report a forged prescription for a controlled substance, please print and complete the "Forgery Report Form" below.

To report forgeries of documents such as licences, permits and certificates or to obtain additional information, please call the Compliance Monitoring and Liaison Division information line at (613) 954-1541.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: