Application Form For An Exemption To Use A Controlled Substance For Scientific Purposes

If you would like to request any application forms for an Exemption to use a controlled substance for scientific purposes, send an email to

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: