Application for Export Permit for Controlled Substance or Precursors
This HTML document is not a form. Its purpose is to display the information as found on the form for viewing purposes only. If you wish to use the form, you must use the alternate format below.
Help on accessing alternative formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (PPT) files, can be obtained in the alternate format help section.
Under the provisions of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its Regulations
- Controlled Substance or Precursor Class A/B
- Shipment purpose
- Company Name
- Licence or Registration Number
- Business Number
- Company Name
Proposed customs broker (if any)
- Proposed port of exit
- Proposed means of transport
- Proposed date of export from Canada
- Name of the proposed carrier
- Name of any proposed country of transit or transhipment
Controlled substance or precursor to be shipped (one product per application)
*as stated on the licence
**Please include packaging information for pharmaceutical formulations
- Product Name
- Name of Controlled Substance or Precursor*
- Total Quantity of Controlled Substance or Class A Precursor
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Number (if any)
- Drug Identification Number (DIN)/Natural Product Number (NPN) (if any)
I hereby attest that the information provided in support of this application is, to the best of my knowledge, correct and complete.
I hereby consent to the disclosure of information contained in this application to the International Narcotics Control Board and the competent authority in the country of import for the purpose of verifying the information.
- Name of RPIC, A/RPIC or QPIC, A/QPIC
For official use only
- Permit Number
- Input by
- Permits Officer Comments
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: