Case Processing Centre (CPC): Edmonton, Alberta

CPC Vegreville moved to Edmonton. This office is not open to the public.

The CPC address you need depends on the documents or application you’re submitting.

What do you want to submit?

  • Documents requested by the CPC
  • An application

    What are you applying for?

    • Right of Permanent Resident Fee loan
    • Temporary residence (visiting, studying, working)

      Which temporary resident application?

      • Visit
      • Study
      • Work

        Which work permit application

        • New employer applications
        • Extensions with the same employer
        • Spouses or common-law partners
        • Asylum claimants
        • Atlantic Immigration Pilot
        • Seasonal fish plant workers
      • Work and study (student work permit)

        Which student work permit application?

        • New employer applications (including co-op, off-campus work permits and internships)
        • Extensions with the same employer (including co-op, off-campus work permits, internships and post-graduation work permits)

Page details

Date modified: