IRCC web form: Contact us online
The Client Support Centre is experiencing service delays
Following the Government of Canada labour disruption, the IRCC Client Support Centre is experiencing service delays. You should expect longer response times when using the IRCC web form.
If you’re affected by the situation in Ukraine
Learn about our response to the situation in Ukraine, including
- the immigration measures we’ve put in place
- how to send a priority request if you need to contact us
Submitting an enquiry
Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else. If we need more information, we’ll contact you.
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing time than you can access online. Before contacting us, you can
- check your application status online
- find answers to your questions in our Help Centre
- get general information on our website
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
What would you like to do?
I want to:
- ask about my application
- ask a general question about a program or service
- give new information about my application
- change my contact information
- add, change or remove a representative
- report a technical problem
If you’ve never received a unique client identifier (UCI) and wish to ask a general question, type 00000000 in the Client ID number (UCI) field.
I want to give feedback (compliment, comment or complaint) on your services.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: