List of acts
Citizenship and Immigration Canada administers several Acts (laws) related to immigration, citizenship, refugees, passports, and multiculturalism. It also assists with the administration of others.
Access to the full text of federal Acts and Regulations is provided by the Department of Justice Canada, which is responsible for maintaining the Consolidated Statutes of Canada. Please read the Important note from the Department of Justice Canada.
- Canadian Passport Order
- Citizenship Act
- Department of Citizenship and Immigration Act
- Financial Administration Act
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Revolving Funds Act
- User Fees Act
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: