Resettlement Assistance Program and Case Management Services for Government-Assisted Refugees and other Vulnerable Newcomers
This process closed on August 20, 2021, at 5 p.m. PST.
Sign up for updates and information about new funding processes.
This call for proposals will support the implementation of the Immigration Levels Plan 2021–2023 by building the capacity of communities to resettle Government-Assisted Refugees (GARs) by
- establishing new Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP) service provider organizations under the Resettlement funding stream
- supporting the delivery of Settlement Program services using a Case Management approach for GARs and other vulnerable newcomer clients in all communities where GARS are destined under the Settlement funding stream
We have identified specific communities where services are needed. Only proposals addressing services in these communities will be considered for funding.
You have until August 20, 2021, at 5 p.m. PST to submit your proposal using the Grants and Contributions System partner portal. We won’t accept late submissions.
Join a webinar to learn more about this funding process
We’re also hosting webinars in both official languages to help you understand the process and answer your questions. We’ll host a question and answer period at the end of each session.
How it works
For each session, you can
- Join the meeting (audio and video) using the Join meeting link
- ask questions using the Slido link and event code for that session
- call the teleconference phone number to listen to the audio only
For questions about accessibility and accommodations, email us at CFP@cic.gc.ca.
- English session—July 8, 2021, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET
WebEx: Join meeting
Slido event code: 695232
Teleconference number: 1-855-288-0982 / Access code: 173 701 3849
- French session—July 8, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET
WebEx: Join meeting
Slido event code: 174707
Teleconference number: 1-855-288-0982 / Access code: 173 782 7852
Before you apply
The funding guidelines contain information important to your application. Read them carefully.
For help or to ask questions, email us at CFP@cic.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: