Partners and service providers – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

We work with various organizations throughout the application process to help newcomers adapt to life in Canada. Learn about our partners and service providers or get involved.

Start-up visa – Business groups

A list of business groups that are approved to invest in or support start-ups launched by immigrant entrepreneurs in Canada. Participate as a business group.

Citizenship and immigration – Authorized representatives

The Authorized Paid Representatives Portal allows authorized representatives to complete, pay for and submit online applications on behalf of their clients.

Educational credential assessment – Service providers

Learn about organizations that assess educational credentials for immigrants.

International students – Educational institutions

Find out how you can host international students. Learn about becoming a Designated Learning Institution.

International Mobility Program – Employers

The Employer Portal allows employers to submit offers of employment for temporary workers to us, online.

Community resources – Immigrant-serving organizations

Discover how your organization or community group can most effectively help newcomers adjust to life in Canada.

Find free newcomer services near you.

Funding opportunities and initiatives

Find out about

Language testing organizations

Find out how to become a designated test provider.

Medical examinations – Panel physicians

Panel physicians protect the health of Canadians by doing immigration medical examinations.

Express Entry – Provinces and territories

The Provinces and Territories Portal allows provinces and territories to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system.

International Experience Canada – Recognized organizations

Recognized Organizations are non-profit, for-profit, education and youth service organizations that offer work and travel support to youth under the International Experience Canada program.

Types of immigration status documents

See the types of documents we issue to temporary and permanent residents to prove their status in Canada

Page details

Date modified: