Program delivery update – May 26, 2016
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
Update to the instructions concerning permanent residence applications from live-in caregivers
New instructions have been added to outline the various roles and responsibilities of each office responsible for processing permanent residence applications from live-in caregivers. In addition, more detailed instructions have been added to clarify how the applications of family members of live-in caregivers should be processed.
- Permanent residence applications from live-in caregivers
- Application process and who may apply
- Required documents and initial assessment
- Assessing eligibility to become a member of the live-in caregiver class
- Assessing admissibility requirements
- Additional procedures for Quebec applicants
- Making a final decision
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: