Program delivery update – July 31, 2017
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
Update to the “Temporary residents: Visitors” landing page
The “Temporary residents: Visitors” program delivery instructions landing page has been updated to include all temporary resident visa instructions in one place, streamline content and remove duplicate pages. The electronic travel authorization information has been relocated to its own page.
- What is a temporary resident visa?
- Types of temporary resident visas
- Intake: process for applying for a temporary resident visa
- Temporary resident visa processing
- Validity, extensions and restoration of temporary resident status
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: