Program delivery update: Resettlement – Quebec cases
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
January 18, 2018
New instructions are available for processing resettled refugees destined to Quebec. The program delivery instructions include information and instructions for the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada offices abroad for processing Quebec cases for both government-assisted refugees and privately sponsored refugees.
The instructions include changes in processing, based on the Regulation Respecting Immigration to Québec, which came into force on August 2, 2018, and a revision of the division of responsibilities between the Canadian federal and Quebec provincial governments.
- Resettlement – Quebec cases
- Division of responsibilities between the Canadian federal and Quebec provincial governments
- Quebec Selection Certificate
- Procedures by program
- Adding a dependant
- One-year window of opportunity provision
- Yearly resettlement landing target and reporting liaison for the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion
- Legal references related to refugee protection (Quebec resettlement references now available)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: