Application for Permanent Residence - Quebec Selected Business Class Applicants: Investors or Entrepreneurs
Changes coming to this application process
Starting September 2022, we’re making it mandatory to apply online for certain permanent immigration programs. Each program will change to mandatory online applications on a different date.
If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print). We’ll provide more information on this option soon.
This application package includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5722] (PDF, 362.64 KB)
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 652 KB)
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19 KB)
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39 KB)
- Schedule 5 – Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec – Economic Classes [IMM 0008 Schedule 5] (PDF, 1.37 MB)
- Schedule 6 – Business Immigrants – Investors and entrepreneurs [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 6] (PDF, 727.94 KB)
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)
- Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1.76 MB)
- Instruction Guide [IMM 4000]
For Quebec Business Class applications:
You can now apply online
We’re testing a new online immigration application. You can use it to apply(opens in a new tab).
If the CIO finds your application complete, the CIO will forward it to an office to be processed. If you do not include all of the documents and forms set out in the checklist with your application, we will return it to you. Do not provide documents that are not listed in the checklist.
Want to live in Quebec?
If you plan to settle in Quebec as a business immigrant, you must first apply to the Government of Quebec for a Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ).
How to use this application package
Read the instruction guide to help you fill out your application.
- Filling out the form on a computer is easier than filling it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down your application.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click on the link and select "Save Target As…." You can also find out more about downloading files in the Help Centre.
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages:
Click the “Validate” button. This button is at the top and bottom of the form.
Note: Validate the form before you print it. This will help make sure you have answered all the questions. It will help avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- For best results:
- print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper
- use a laser printer
- Place the barcode page on top of your package. If you have more than one package, place a separate barcode page on each one.
Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5722) (PDF, 362.64KB) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: