Application for a Right of Permanent Residence Fee Loan
This application includes the following items:
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee Loan Application [IMM 5349] (PDF, 1.5MB) May 2006
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 597 KB) (PDF, 648.31KB) September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5351]
This application is for persons who wish to apply for a loan to cover the cost of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee required for most types of applicants for permanent residence in Canada.
This form is not for use by applicants outside Canada. Immigrant applicants abroad should contact the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate processing their application.
Persons applying for the loan must demonstrate both the need for the loan and the ability to repay it.
- Read your instruction guide and download your application forms.
- Complete, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your fully completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: