Medical exams

You need to give your biometrics

In most cases, you now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after you apply.

Find out who needs to give biometrics.

You may need a medical exam if you want to come to Canada. Find out more about medical exams for:

Find a doctor

Your own doctor cannot do the medical exam.

You must find a panel physician that we have approved to do medical exams.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: