How to get a police certificate - Bhutan

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests
Applicants should request police certificates from the Royal Bhutanese Police and present their identity card.

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should contact the Royal Bhutanese Police Headquarters by telephone (975-2-322-347/348) or by fax (975-2-322-803).

Page details

Date modified: