How to get a police certificate – Immigration and citizenship

Find out how and where to get a police certificate from different countries.

Select a country or territory:

Is your country or territory not on the list?

Contact the national police agency of the country or territory to find out how to get a police certificate.

If you lived in a country that has changed its name or status, the police certificate should come from the current national authorities of that country.

Page details

Date modified: