How to get a police certificate – Guinea-Bissau

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?
You must apply for a casier judiciaire with your national identity card, to the tribunal of the region where you reside.

Page details

Date modified: