How to get a police certificate - Marshall Islands

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?

In order to obtain your police certificate you must apply to:

Police Commissioner
Department of Public Safety
PO Box 1222
Marshall Islands MH  96960
Telephone: 692-625-4049
Fax: 692-625-5134

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: