How to get a police certificate – Micronesia (Federated States of)
If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.
Name of the document you need
Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You must provide a police certificate when you apply for
- permanent residence
- some temporary residence programs
See the document checklist or the visa office's requirements for details.
How to apply
If you live in Micronesia (Federated States of)
You can apply in person or by mail to the chief of police at the following offices:
- Residents of Pohnpei: Public Safety Office, Kolonia, Pohnpei, Federated State of Micronesia (FSM) 96941.
- Residents of Kosrae: Office of the Attorney General, P.O. Box 27, Lelu, Kosrae, FSM 96944.
- Residents of Truk: Public Safety Office, Moen, Truk, FSM 96942.
- Residents of Yap: Public Safety Office, Colonia, Yap, FSM 96943.
You will need
- a completed application form (available from the issuing authority)
- your full name, date of birth, present and previous addresses, social security number
- applicable fees (check directly with the issuing authority for fee instructions)
- your entry permit number, if you are not a citizen of Micronesia
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: