How to get a police certificate - Montserrat

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Name of the document you need

Police certificate

Police certificate and IRCC requirements

You must provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada.

You will also be requested to provide a police certificate to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) if you declared a criminal record on your application for an electronic travel authorization, work permit or study permit.

How to apply

You must provide:

  • copy of valid passport
  • $40.00 US draft made to the Accountant General
  • 4 passport size photographs
  • name of parents
  • period of residency in Montserrat
  • address where resident in Montserrat
  • purpose of application

Contact information

Send your application to:

Criminal Investigation Department
Police Headquarters
P.O. Box 177
Plymouth, Montserrat
Telephone: 664-491-2555

Page details

Date modified: