How to get a police certificate - Sudan
Name of the document you need
Certificate of Good Conduct (Feesh)
Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You must provide a police certificate when you apply for
- permanent residence
- some temporary residence programs
How to apply
If you live in Sudan
Apply in person at the Ministry of Interior, General Administration of Forensic Evidence, Fingerprint Directorate (see “Contact information” for the complete address).
Your fingerprints will be recorded on the front and the results will be recorded on the back.
If you live outside of Sudan
- Have a complete set of your fingerprints taken by the local police where you live.
- The police must sign and stamp them.
- Take your completed fingerprints to the nearest Sudanese embassy.
- The embassy will send your fingerprints to the Ministry of Interior, General Administration of Forensic Evidence, Fingerprint Directorate on your behalf.
Documents you will need
- Personal identification or passport
- Passport-size photograph
Ministry of Interior
General Administration of Forensic Evidence
Nile Street, Khartoum
Phone: +249 18 377 5300
- Date modified: