How to get a police certificate - Togo

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?
If you are a citizen of Togo, send requests for prison records to the bailiff (Chef Greffier) of the tribunal of your birthplace or the office that has jurisdiction over your birthplace. This document is called the “Extrait du casier judiciaire.”

If you are a foreigner living in Togo, this document is called the “Attestation de Non Condamnation.” You must address your request to the “Cour d’appel de Lomé.”

Page details

Date modified: