Find out if you have the language proof for citizenship: Step 3

Did you complete LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada) training? Or the Cours de langue pour les immigrants au Canada (CLIC)?

If you did, you need to have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 or higher in speaking and listening.

  • If you did your training on or after November 1, 2012, submit a copy of your certificate with your application.
  • If you did you training between January 2008 and October 2012, mark the box on your application. We’ll verify it electronically.
No, I didn’t do LINC training

Page details

Date modified: